Pages

2.20.2012

Don't Fear Twitter! (It's Fun!)

I'm a great fan of Twitter as a communications tool. Even though I've been active on it for a couple of years, I still haven't learned all its fancy uses. Of course the best way to learn is by doing. 

This weekend I did a rare (for me) live tweet, that is, I went to an event (in this case, a book discussion by Meika Loe), and took notes via Twitter. 

The great thing about technology is that one brilliant idea is built upon by another. There's a website called Storify where you can piece your (and other people's) tweets into a story. My Storify-ed version of Meika Loe's lecture is below. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this. BTW, I don't fear Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure, Matt. I think the only people who might fear Twitter are the ones who don't use it ;) My only Twitter fear is when I tweet a typo.

    ReplyDelete