Pages

3.02.2011

Bark in the Park

Our happy dog Jamaica, former Humane Society orphan

This morning while I was waiting for one of my interviews to show up at the radio station, I looked in on Duncan Strauss, live in the studio with his show Talking Animals

He was chatting with a couple of ladies from the Humane Society of Tampa Bay about their upcoming fundraiser Bark in the Park, this Saturday morning at Al Lopez Park. 

They had a Siamese kitten and two puppies, all adoptable. It wasn't long before random WMNF'ers closed in on the puppies, wondering if their spouses would mind one more. (Okay, so maybe it was just me.) 


For the entire month of March, The Humane Society of Tampa Bay is having a half price special on adult cat adoptions. See their website or call 876-7138 for more info. 


Our cat Angel, rescued by my husband from a gas station in St. Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment